Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Dazzling Divas #71


I do have to say that Monica [owner AALD] picks some gorgeous photos for inspiration!


A closer view of the actual colors.  Also, do you see how fabulous the cuts are when you use dies with the metal?   Amazing!
 I used MFT Falling Leaves, and Spellbinders Floral Harvest [old, really old]


Your turn!  Pop on over to Add A Little Dazzle blog and play along by being inspired by the photo!  Metal is not required, and there is a prize!  Click on graphic to go over.

http://wp.me/p45iyt-4Xp


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Bold and beautiful in these colors, Vicki!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Wow!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the glitz and glam Vicki!

Ruth said...

Beautiful colours. I keep seeing things I want to try - those metal sheets are pretty cool.