Thursday, December 18, 2014

It's a Tag Day

I spent all day today making tags.  I do love using these fun items as a small gift.  Entering these into Just Add Ink - what did you make for gifts challenge,

Do you have a Silhouette?  If you don't, you need to get one!  This entire set of tags was made using my Silhouette.  Can I just say, the time saved... quite fabulous.  On top of that, the fun wreath image you see, that was a freebie given by Silhouette!  I did buy the tag shape, and the deer head?  That is a download from my computer that I made a cut file from it.  Yep, I love my Silhouette!  

Using Inspired By Stamping, Build a Stocking and cut file and Christmas Wreath and cut file, I made 3 sets of these tags.

I was inspired by Simon Says Wednesday Challenge photos:
Winter Inspiration
icy-moodboard-sss
[The deer head in the middle and of course the fabulous Cardinal.]

Just thought I would share :)


Thanks for stopping by~ If you have a question, please leave an email so I can answer you :)

6 comments:

Virginia Lu said...

Love the striking colors and mix of dies! Truly awesome, Vicki! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Winter Inspiration” Challenge!

~amy~ said...

Love your bold tags!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I missed this post yesterday, and I am so proud that you are doing so well with your Cameo!

Sheila H said...

Your tags are fantastic, Vicki.

Deepti said...


Oh my God! ur tags are way too cool :)

Nikki Spencer said...

Your tags are super cute Vicki and great idea to gift them. I'm sure they were well received. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...