Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Dazzling Divas #54

It's Dazzling time!  I love this day - I have so much fun working with these fun craft sheets!




I went with the shape of the wreath, red and trees.  I also got creative with my colored snowflakes, and stripped snow! :)

See how fun!  [This is my 2nd shaker card for the year.]  See the sequins in there?  I made those using MFT Sequins and the craft metal sheets! (So cool!) I used Perfect PeacockBlack Diamond and Scarlett Red (also for the music embossed frame). You can order the sheets HERE, and I do get credit.

http://wp.me/p45iyt-4JC

The challenge calls for snow or snowflakes.  We hope you join in the challenge.  Remember, there is no requirement for the metal sheets, and there will be a winner [with a prize!]  Come on over to the Dazzling Divas #54 and check out the other DT samples, and then, you play along!



Thanks for stopping by~ If you have a question, please leave an email so I can answer you :)

8 comments:

Deepti said...

This looks cool, shaker cards are always fun :)

Cheri said...

Absolutely awesome, Vicki!!!

Lee-Anne said...

Great shaker card! Love that you made the sequins!

Sheila H said...

Amazing - you made sequins! Your card is so beautiful. I love that it's a shaker.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Love your sequins and also the fun shaker card you made. I have only done a couple shakers in my life, so should try this sometime again too.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Super duper shaker!

Loll said...

Such a cool design Vicki. LOVE the idea of using the metal sheets to make shaker cards. Loll xx

Julia said...

Love that shaker card - and the fact that you made your own goodies to go inside! Such a cute card.