Saturday, October 4, 2014

World Card Making Day 2014

I took some time to play in a couple of challenges out here in blogland in celebration of World Card Making Day.

I started with BE Inspired #57 - an inspiration photo using The Alley Way stamps.

I bought some stamps online, and the seller threw in this free set from The Alley Way, all about YOU.  It is filled with fun sentiments, in fun fonts.  I thought my sentiment went perfect with the circles and colors from the photo.



I went on to play in Winnie & Walter - Pattern Play with Shay.  Fortunately, you don't need to use W & W stamps [I don't have any yet].  I need about 5 thank you cards, so I went with that theme.

I used my all time favorite, Inspired By Stamping, Elegant Flowers, along with some downloaded designer paper.  [Sorry, but I don't remember's who's this is].

Elegant Flowers

Lastly, I joined in over at Paper Crafts Connection, Christmas card, and Hero Arts Holiday Challenge; Anything Goes.


Memory Box Dies, Winterland Tree


That's all for me.  I had fun playing on "our" day!  What about you, did you take time to play in any challenges?



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Petra Swart said...

I have to say that I did not really make any cards on WCMD!!! I only finished my CTS card that I started on on Friday night!! I think next year I'm going to just sit and make cards the whole day!!!
All of these cards of you are so beautiful, Vicki!!! I love the great X-mas tree and the sewing and vellum on the X-mas card!!
The other two cards are as stunning as the X-mas one!!!

Deepti said...

Awesome inspiration treat !!

Winnie & Walter said...

Lots of great WCMD cards, Vicki! And your rose card is lovely. Thank you so much for playing along with or WCMD challenge! :-)