Saturday, October 4, 2014

World Card Making Day 2014

I took some time to play in a couple of challenges out here in blogland in celebration of World Card Making Day.

I started with BE Inspired #57 - an inspiration photo using The Alley Way stamps.

I bought some stamps online, and the seller threw in this free set from The Alley Way, all about YOU.  It is filled with fun sentiments, in fun fonts.  I thought my sentiment went perfect with the circles and colors from the photo.



I went on to play in Winnie & Walter - Pattern Play with Shay.  Fortunately, you don't need to use W & W stamps [I don't have any yet].  I need about 5 thank you cards, so I went with that theme.

I used my all time favorite, Inspired By Stamping, Elegant Flowers, along with some downloaded designer paper.  [Sorry, but I don't remember's who's this is].

Elegant Flowers

Lastly, I joined in over at Paper Crafts Connection, Christmas card, and Hero Arts Holiday Challenge; Anything Goes.


Memory Box Dies, Winterland Tree


That's all for me.  I had fun playing on "our" day!  What about you, did you take time to play in any challenges?



Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Petra Swart said...

I have to say that I did not really make any cards on WCMD!!! I only finished my CTS card that I started on on Friday night!! I think next year I'm going to just sit and make cards the whole day!!!
All of these cards of you are so beautiful, Vicki!!! I love the great X-mas tree and the sewing and vellum on the X-mas card!!
The other two cards are as stunning as the X-mas one!!!

Deepti said...

Awesome inspiration treat !!

Winnie Walter said...

Lots of great WCMD cards, Vicki! And your rose card is lovely. Thank you so much for playing along with or WCMD challenge! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...