Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dazzling Divas #42 - Inspirational Photo

It's Dazzling Diva time again!  I love this day, seeing all the beautiful projects made with the craft metal!  This week is an inspirational photo;

Pretty isn't it?

Here is my card;

I used Garland Green Craft Metal for the Hello and Golden Glimmer Craft Metal for my leaf.  I used some colored embossing paste and ink spray for my background.  I am also entering this card in to the Mixed Media Mojo; Autumn theme and embossing paste and Mixed Media Card #3; Fall colors with option of metal leaf.  Since Add A Little Dazzle is sponsoring this challenge, I figured I could support the challenge.

Meanwhile back to the Dazzling Divas Challenge #42, just be inspired by the photo.  Using craft metal is not mandatory, so we hope you play along.

Don't forgot, if you would like to order any of the craft sheets, you can get them HERE.


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

OH Babs said...

All of your recent cards are lovely and I especially like the one for SCS. I have thought about you and hope you are safe with the torrential rains in Arizona.

sandi said...

Beautiful

ionabunny said...

That leaf is gorgeous. Love the colours you used in the background

Petra Swart said...

Oh boy, that is one absolutely stunning leaf, Vicki!!! Love the bg you've created, love the twine and love your happy hello!!! Lovely card!!

I had a look on the website to find out how much these metal sheets cost, and then discovered that they don't ship to SA - what a great pity!!! Will have a look on the net - maybe somebody else has them too and are willing to ship to me. In the meantime I'll enjoy your great work with the sheets!!!

Have a lovely day!!!

Donna said...

lovely

Kelly Latevola said...

Eeek! I would never have though to pair a metallic with that shade of green but it looks amazing Vicki! Absolutely love it :)

Deepti said...

How do manage so many cards all sooooooooo pretty ! Love that leaf over green :) Thank you for sharing with MMCC !

Sheila H said...

That metal leaf is spectacular :)