Monday, August 25, 2014

SCS Color Challenge CC493

It's Color Challenge time over at SCS.  This week, Becky chose Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon and Old Olive with a dessert of recycle.  Missed out on the dessert, and I only had 1 of the 3 colors - I winged it.

I used STAMPlorations Bloom Sketches and I water colored the flowers.  I also followed the sketch from The Paper Players #210.


I sure hope I came close with the colors.  I love that Lost Lagoon, but really, I need more paper like a hole in the head! :)


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Shery Russ said...

Wow, those watercolored poppies sure are beautiful! Gorgeous card, Vicki!

Petra Swart said...

You did a great job with the colours, Vicki - it looks stunning!!! I love the brightly watercoloured poppies and the embossed bg!! Beautiful card!!!

craftieodmae said...

Fantastic!!!!

Deepti said...

Those poppies really pop over that green, beautiful!