Monday, August 25, 2014

SCS Color Challenge CC493

It's Color Challenge time over at SCS.  This week, Becky chose Calypso Coral, Lost Lagoon and Old Olive with a dessert of recycle.  Missed out on the dessert, and I only had 1 of the 3 colors - I winged it.

I used STAMPlorations Bloom Sketches and I water colored the flowers.  I also followed the sketch from The Paper Players #210.


I sure hope I came close with the colors.  I love that Lost Lagoon, but really, I need more paper like a hole in the head! :)


Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Shery said...

Wow, those watercolored poppies sure are beautiful! Gorgeous card, Vicki!

Petra Swart said...

You did a great job with the colours, Vicki - it looks stunning!!! I love the brightly watercoloured poppies and the embossed bg!! Beautiful card!!!

Olga said...

Fantastic!!!!

Deepti said...

Those poppies really pop over that green, beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...