Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cardabilities #104

I am excited to say that Karan approved me for yet another term for Cardabilities!  You'll be seeing my cards using her awesome sketches through October!! [Thanks Karan]

I mixed distressed ink and embossing paste to get the colored embossed background.  I love that you can make paste any color.  My Favorite Things die-namics got used for today's card; Layered Rose, Doily Duo, Notched Bordrer, Washi Tape and Notebook Edge.  My sentiment is from Avery Elle, Simply Said Hello.  Gosh I love these sketches!  Really makes me think to create!

Are you inspired by the sketch?  I sure hope you pop on over to Cardabilities, check out the Team samples [wow], and play along!  We can't wait to see your take!

Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgoeus card, she has the best sketeoes!!!!

KimCreate said...

Wow, this card is fantastic!!! Love the sketch too. You did a beautiful job with your take on it.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Selma said...

This is gorgeous. Beautiful design

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Stunning card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Another great card design. Awesome colors again too!

Cheri said...

This just captures that AZ sunshine perfectly, Vicki!!! Awesome card!

Deepti said...

Stunning is the word, I like the colors and of course the superb BG u created !

Petra Swart said...

Ooo, delish colours, Vicki!! And mixing EP and DI - that is just so clever and you created a stunning bg with it!! I love all the dies you have used and the black strip is just so perfect with the black border. Lovely!!!

Sheila H said...

Absolutely stunning!

Loll said...

Amazing colors and details. Love the swirls of color and texture for the background. Loll xx

Teresa said...

I loved being on the team with you this time and seeing all the beautiful things that you create! And thanks for taking the time to stop over and comment i love to know who stops over and happy that you do! Take care and have fun next term on the team!! Congrats to you :)