Monday, May 5, 2014

A Blog Named Hero & SCS Color Challenge 477

It's my week over at SCS Color Challenge and A Blog Named Hero is running a "be inspired by a Hero Artist".  That was an easy one for me, Shari Carroll is my Hero!  I adore her work, and she uses turquoise :)!  For the SCS Challenge I chose Pool Party, Black and White with a dessert of stenciling...

I used Hero Arts butterfly and the flower is from Love Jar.  I also used PTI's; Damask Designs, with Think Big #24.  The background script is from IBS Background Basics III.
 
I was totally inspired by this card of Shari's:


Great challenge!  I love CASEing my Heros :) -- Meanwhile, pop on over to SCS Color Challenge, and play along!  Personally, I love my colors ;)~


Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Lesley said...

Gorgeous!

Marisa said...

This is wonderful, Vicki!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous and so is the card that inspired you.

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

What a beauty!

Janice said...

This is so pretty, what a fantastic card, lovely work, Jx

Unknown said...

Oh, this is a beaut too!!

shirley-bee said...

This is fabulous, Vicki! I love all the detail, and I love that your version is monochrome.

Nancy said...

GORGEOUS Vicki! Love Love this card!!!

Deepti said...

Omg Vicki!! I have really missed a lot of awesomeness, these are the most beautiful cards. I can't get my eyes off these :)