Monday, March 24, 2014

SCS Color Challenge #471

Mary has chosen the following colors for this week's challenge over at SCS; Black, crisp cantaloupe, pistachio pudding, pool party, sahara sand, and summer starfruit with a dessert of ribbon.  You can use all colors, or at least 3.

I went with 3 - black, pool party and crisp cantaloupe and as usual I forgot the dessert.  Ribbon makes my cards so hard to mail. :(.  I used a new stencil I recently got, Dylusions, Flower Medley Small.  I also used my fun MFT Feathers.  I am uploading this into the Moxie Fab stencil challenge too.

Do you like the colors?  Well, come on over and play at the SCS Color Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Petra Swart said...

This is beautiful, Vicky!! I love the black against the colours you have used - the sentiment banner really stands out. Lovely feathers. Great card!!

Becky said...

This is fabulous Vicki, love the stencil and colors. The sentiment done with white on black makes this just pop.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Beautiful card, Vicki. Hey I use ribbon a lot and no have trouble mailing ---just eliminate knots and bows. Keep the ribbon flat!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Vicki
Fabulous card.... Love the colours.... And the Stencil.....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

suzARTe said...

Such a lovely card :)

Nancy said...

Gorgeous...Background and card!!!

Michele Kovack said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and that background!