Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Paper Players & One Layer

I am joining in a couple of challenges today; Paper Players 185; Thank You and One Layer Simplicity 3; add water.

 I used my favorite image from Inspired By Stamping; Elegant Flowers and a sentiment from Roses Vintage.  I had fun water coloring this image [another reason I like it].

I also played in A Blog Named Hero; stenciling.

 I used my new Hero Arts set; Love Jar [and die].  I do love the stencil background look.  It sure is easy to do that's for sure.

QUESTION:  Does anyone know why you might not get posts from email subscriptions from blogs?  A prime example is this one, A Blog Named Hero -- I am showing as an email subscriber, but I am not getting the posts.  So frustrating --  Anyone??


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Deepti said...

Super stunning cards, I love the bright colors :)

Aileen said...

Love both cards, especially the roses. Beautiful colouring. Not sure why your not getting posts, I use Feedly to keep track of everything and its brilliant but it is an App and is used on iPad. Have you tried emailing them to see if there is a feature on your blog that could be blocking their posts? Internet can be a real pain sometimes.

Ann Schach said...

Wow! Both cards are wonderful, Vicki, but the watercoloring on your first card just blows me away! Absolutely stunning! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Nance Leedy said...

Oh my gosh Vicki, those watercolored roses are amazing! Absolutely stunning pop of color...so glad you could share it with us at The Paper Players!

Erum Tasneem said...

I can see only one card (no clue why) but I love what I can see! The colours just pop off the CS. Gorgeous!

Becky said...

wow, both of these are awesome. I love your roses, they look fabulous.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I REALLY like that first one. The bright colors make me so happy here in snowy Wisconsin. Both are fab cards, Vicki!

stampwithsandy said...

Both cards are just gorgeous, Vicki! Those roses are amazing and you've colored them perfectly. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us at The Paper Players!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous roses Vicki, so vibrant and beautifully coloured.
Heather T

Susan Raihala said...

Vicki, both cards are lovely!!! I particularly love the bright, intense color of the first one and the use of vellum on the second!