Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Pretty Valentine

It is my day for posting an Inspired By Stamping card.  Since Valentine's Day seems to be the trend right now, I went with a Valentine's Day card.  I used the new Color Palette challenge over at My Favorite Things.

I used the fun digi paper from Spring Lilacs, along with the ticket image from Tickets.  Behind the ticket is a small die from Fancy Labels Die 1.  I also used a couple of Small Flowers.  

I'm thinking this works.



Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Not pretty, it's GORGEOUS!!!! I love the black bow!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Vicki- This is such a pretty card! It is gorgeous!!!!

Sheila H said...

It definitely works! The colors are great, and the bow is spectacular. The ticket and hearts really pop :)

Penny Nichols said...

Stunning card which really doesn't describe it sufficiently!

Lee-Anne said...

Wow...drop dead gorgeous, girl! Love this beauty!

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Vicki. I love those colors together!