Thursday, November 28, 2013

Top Dog Die Day

Happy Thanksgiving Day my USA readers!!  Don't over eat.... :)

I made such a fun project with my Top Dog dies, and I am so excited to show you!





It all started with this Jar Die and Jar Additions.  Isn't this fun?  Yep, I love it~
                                                                 



My dilemma was what to make, then, I had an idea...



I also used the beautiful Cherish Doilies and Tags.



Literally, filled with goodies!  I filled the small glassine bags with punched embellishment shapes, and then adhered them to the pages.  I made it so the bags can be removed, and the album can be used for what the recipient wants; photos, recipes, souvenirs -- endless possibilities!

To make this album, I started with a recycled cereal box for the [thinner, thick] cardboard, [yes, the die this with ease] and covered it with designer paper on each side [to hide it]. I glued on the additions and used washi tape for holding the insides together, Once all lined up, I punched 2 sets of holes and tied ribbon for a more secure hold. 

So, the best part about today?  Are you interested in WINNING this?  I haven't had any blog candy for a long time and thought maybe this would interest someone in blogland~  Just leave a comment below and I will pick a random winner on   [Sorry folks but USA only.].  My only stipulation is that I get at least 20 comments -- so, feel free to spread the word.

14 comments:

Julie T. said...

This is a very cute idea.love it and I will give it a go, also!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

These are all so cute, Vicki! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Sabrina said...

Your mini album is adorable!! I just love canning jars!!

Outside Inn said...

What a fun die!

Cheri said...

What a super idea for a die, Vicki. Awesome album. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Gayle said...

Super fun idea and die, Vicki. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Marisa said...

What a fun idea!! Love it :) Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Donna Nuce said...

First of all, Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for a chance to win. The little jar of goodies is really a cute idea.

Sheila H said...

So cute! And thanks for the giveaway chance :)

perspacassidy said...

Adorable little mini and who wouldn't love a jar full of goodies!

Rose said...

cute and so clever :)

*yup, i ate way to much!!! lol

keeleykats said...

Clever idea! Great organizational tool that is lovely to look at! I would keep it out where I could see it and be inspired! I just found your blog today, thanks for the chance to win this bit of awesomeness!

dirhim said...

This is so cute. I love seeing all the ways folks are using the mason jar dies.

stampqueen said...

This is an awesome idea!!!! Mini scrapbook kit all in an adorable package!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...