Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Better Late than Never

Running way late tonight, but I wanted to get my card posted for tomorrow.  This will be short and sweet - I gotta get to Zland!

[This photo kind of looks awful -- color of background is blach - but, the card colors are accurate, so I am going with this.]  I am playing in the OLW 160 - inspired by Pinterest
Kind of fun.  I am also joining in Simon Says Going Dotty...
I used one of the fun, fun fun dots from Simon Says STAMPtember® Clear Stamps LOTS OF DOTS, and Technique Tuesday LTLS.






Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Olga said...

I love it, now I'm seeing dots LOL, sweet dreams!!

Marisa said...

Loving those dots - great use of the insp. pic.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very cool looking card!!!

Deepti said...

This is such a pretty and bright take on the photo inspiration. Love the bold polka dots :)

mypapercraftworld said...

What a fun, happy card, Vicki, a brilliant take on your Pinterest inspiration photo! Anita :)

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Super fabulous card Vicki!! It makes me happy!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Susan Raihala said...

I LOVE THOSE DOTS!!! What a great color combo, and a fun design!!!!

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

How did I miss this? I think this is so fun! Great colours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...