Sunday, October 20, 2013

10 Minute Retro

I just loved the Retro Sketch [#86] that came in my email today and I had to play!  Earlier while I was perusing blogland, I came across the 10 Minute Dash Challenge also.  I have been wanting to play in this challenge for a while - today is the day!


I used my Spellbinders Office Supplies for the back panel and my new MFT Pierced Rectangle Stax.  I adore the piercing on this set!  My MC is from Hero Arts Holiday Sayings.
I made this card in 9 min 40 seconds!  [I am not sure I need to show a photo of the timer... I didn't.]  I loved this challenge and the colors they required on it - very fun, but I did get nervous :).  I'll be "timing" myself again.







Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Rachel Izakowicz said...

This is super fun - love the layout! Thanks so much for playing along in the 10 MInute Craft Dash.

Vicky Hayes said...

A fabulous card Vicki and such gorgeous colours too!

Katie Melhus said...

I love the bold colors on this crisp and lovely card! And a great take on this week's sketch -Katie :)

Betty said...

This looks so cool. Love all the different details on your card. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.

Marisa said...

Love these colours together and well done on the 10 minute dash! Great card using the sketch :)

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely card! Great take on the sketch!
Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

Lindsey said...

ADORE this card! And you linked up to two of my favorite challenges...so impressed at the detail you achieved in less than 10 minutes.

Deepti said...

wow beautiful, love the bright red with blue :)

Caryn said...

Wow, I love this Vicki - great design. Thanks for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx