Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Challenge Day~

Well, I am feeling almost back to normal!  Once my ear pops [completely blocked in my right ear from a cold 2 weeks ago!!]  I am on a roll~

Moxie is going crazy with challenges so I figured why not join in with the fun!

All the Glitters- Gold


I finally ordered the Paris stamp set from Inspired By Stamping and it just screamed this challenge.  The words from Big Notes in French [also IBS] was made for this image.

Stickers & Tape


I used a flower from SP & Company - Poppy Field Summer and a sentiment from Hero Arts, Sending Smiles.  I just got this mixed package of washi tape by My Minds Eye -- fabulous patterns!!  Lastly, I spritzed with the new Dylusions Ink Spray Calypso Teal and Fresh Lime.

and lastly, - Metal, Wood, Cork

My image is from an OOB company, and I don't have a clue where I got this thank you die.  
I am also entering this into the Male Room Challenge; bird.

So, that's my day with the Moxie Fab.


I also played in the Simon Says Art Journaling challenge. I am still trying to figure out this form of art. I struggle finding "balance" on my page, buy I'll keep at it. Hopefully I'll accomplish this.........eventually.

I used some Dylusion spray ink, some Kelly Purkey images from Autumn, some Simon Says images from Holiday Labels, and some other misc images and do dads...

Hope you find some inky time~


Thanks for stopping by~

15 comments:

Hannelie said...

Wow, you were busy... a bunch of beauties!
Have a great day!

Lynn said...

Glad you are feeling better! And your cards are gorgeous...shows how much style you have!

craftieodmae said...

by the look of all these gorgeous cards you sure couldn't tell you felt bad, get better girl!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Oui, Oui These are all amazing cards!!

My Paper Epiphany said...

What a fantastic collection! Definitely magnafique!

Sheila H said...

All are perfectly gorgeous!

Candy C said...

Hi Vicki! You did a great job on your page for Simon Says Stamp's Monday Challenge. Love the bright, blended colors. The washi tape, flowers, butterflies and sequins are nice embellishments! This definitely qualifies for our challenge as you used some Exclusive Simon Says Stamp stamps! Thanks so much for joining us for the challenge. <3 Candy

Deepti said...

You did some Brilliant cards here :) love the gold one the most

Meihsia Liu said...

Hi,Vicki, you page is fabulous! Love your use of the Dylusion. The background color is awesome! Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

Anonymous said...

This is so lovely! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Louise van Vuren said...

What a busy day - three fab cards. Really love your American Eagle for our Animal, Avian or Aquarian challenge. Very masculine feel to your card. Thanks for joining in the fun at The Male Room

Louise xx

Unknown said...

YIKES, so much eye candy, I may need to lay down. LOL
WOW, in a word, is what I kept saying as I scrolled through those delicious, colorful, gorgeous cards.
I am always in awe of your talent!
Thanks for sharing it with us all.

Bev said...

Vicki all of these cards are fab, and the eagle card is perfect for our challenge at The Male Room. I love the three embellishments that look like the eagles talons!Thanks for sharing it with us. Bev :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Vicki! Thanks for linking this up to the All That Gitters is Gold challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Vicki! Thanks also for linking this up to the Metal, Cork, & Wood Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)