Sunday, September 22, 2013

A CAS Color Sketch

I saw these 2 challenges and needed an easy day. These worked!

CAS - Colors and Sketches #43 had interesting colors, and CAS(E) this sketch #46 was quite fabulously easy.










I used Inspired By Stamping's Guitars and a sentiment from Happy Occasions Sentiments.  I do love the fact that IBS offers FREE cut files with her images!  Lord knows, I have said it before, I really dislike scissors :).

Hope you found some stamping time this week end~


Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great job on this color challenge!

Jacqueline said...

Love this - a great card for a boy. Thanks for playing along this week at CC&S - Jacqueline xx

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is wonderful!
Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

Lucille K said...

Wow, I like this card, the colors and design are fabulous :)

Jen W. said...

Awesome! Love the embossed panel behind the guitar! Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Deepti said...

This is awesome :) love ur guitar :)

Karen Haman said...

Fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

donna mikasa said...

Such a great take on the sketch--love that guitar!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Hmm, I could have sworn I left an earlier comment here ... I'm losing it! Congratulations on the HM honor for your fantastic card, Vicki!!

Anna Jernigan said...

Love this, and I just received my guitar set from IBS, and love those stamps.
Cool version, and always so smartly done!
Thanks for sharing your awesome cards, and talent!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...