Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Thursday Playing

I have been trying to find the time to play in The Play Date Cafe #192 challenge; black, white and splash of neon, and today, I finally just made the card. I love "splash of" cards.  I am also entering this in to a new challenge in town - The Male Room.  Masculine cards only - love this idea!

Yeah, I took the easy way of splash -- washi tape.  I have so much fun with this product!  My sentiment is from Hero Arts, Thank You for Being My Friend.


For my second challenge today, I am also playing in Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday; double background, with a sketch from Paper Players 156;
















Thanks for stopping by~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to use Washi-your design is very simple but very striking Vicki-I like it!
Nessa xx

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Boy- these are sure looking like great cards for your son!

Erum Tasneem said...

these are awesome!! The black one is superrr cool!

LeAnne said...

Wow, these are both cool! The black one really packs a punch, but I love the big candle on the Paper Players one....not to mention the double stamping and it's BLUE! Woohoo! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

Betty Wright said...

Theses are terrific, Vicki! Love the bold color with double stamped background on the second card!

Kitty said...

I love your second card with the candle.

Blessings,
Kathleen

Anne Marie Hile said...

Both of your cards are awesome, Vicki! I just love the cool blue hues on your birthday card. THe little pop of sparkle is a fun touch, too. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

Bev said...

Vicki, both cards are fab and perfect for our masculine "anything goes" challenge at The Male Room.
Thanks for playing with us and hope to see you again soon

Bev :)

Deborah Frings said...

Love the neons - so bright!

Jacqueline said...

Love both your cards Vicky and your use of washi tape - thanks for sharing in The Male Room - Jacqueline xx