Friday, August 30, 2013

Dare 2B Artzy Friday

It's Friday....again, so fast!  I went hunting for a new challenge for today and I found a couple I have never played in!

4 Crafty Chicks - use squares somehow

A tiny 3x3 square card [and square panel].  I used D2BA Retro Pattern and You.


For my second card, I joined in CASE Study [Jennifer's last card], and another new challenge; Inspired By.


I was inspired by the colors from the inspiration photo; red, brown and yellow, and the angle stamping from Jen's card.  I used D2BA sets, Retro Pattern and Thinking of You.






That's it for me today.  Fun Wild Card challenge at Just Us Girls tomorrow -- hope to see you there~


Thanks for stopping by~

12 comments:

Laurel said...

What wonderful cards! Love the diagonal on the second one. Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

Lori said...

Hi Vicki!! So glad you found us at 4 Crafty Chicks :) I love your square card and the colors you chose have such WOW factor - love it! Hope to see you again!

Leanne said...

Great job on our Squares Challenge, thanks for entering. Nicely done!

Leanne DT!
4 Crafty Chicks

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Fabulous cards Vicki!

Julia Aston said...

Two wonderful creations Vicki! Love bright colors on the 3x3 square and the fun stampings on the 2nd - have a great weekend GF!

Peggy said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the second one with the angle stamping!

Cindy Sartain said...

Love both cards. I really like the angle of the graphic on the second card and the way you popped the sentiment!

Barb Ghig said...

Awesome cards, Vicki!

Cris G said...

Hi, Vicky! Beautiful and very original card! Congratulations on win the Top 3!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

I love the bold, rich colors you chose on your card! Congrats in winning Top 3 at CASE Study!!

Shannon J said...

Eeek!! Congrats to you too! Wow, what a beautifully stamped card!

Anna Jernigan said...

Love that red square card, it's so perky, almost holiday type.
I adore that "on a slant" card, those colors, and that stamp, and to go with a diagonal stamping pattern, is brilliant. It's an awesome card!
Whew, I am loving these little Challenges you are interpreting, that's talent right there, you are loaded with talent! Amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...