Thursday, July 4, 2013

Stamp TV July 4th Hop

Happy 4th everyone! I am very excited to be able to participate in the Stamp TV July 4th Hop!

Welcome to this special July 4 Gina K. Designs Hop! Some of the Design Team and the Center Stage Spotlight Team have some fun cards and projects to share with a patriotic theme and flair. And Gina has a special sale incentive too!!! 


From Thursday, July 4 thru Sunday, July 7
Orders of $25.00 or more get Harvest of Memories
Orders of $50.00 or more get Harvest of Memories and Unforgettable.

Here are my cards for today:

I used the fun GKD sets, Lots of Letters, Whimsical Wishes and Lazy Days of Summer.  While the last set is one of GKD's older sets, the font is right on with today's newer stamp sets.  I love this font!


For my second card, I stayed with Lazy Days of Summer, but I made my stripes with Perfect Plaids.

Just a basic card, but I love it!

I hope you enjoyed your stop here today. Here is a list of the rest of today's participants:


 Vicki You are here



Thanks for stopping by~Enjoy your July 4th holiday!

29 comments:

Allie Gower said...

Very pretty cards.

Happy 4th!

Unknown said...

Great cards, I love the Vellum one, and how it all shines through. Happy 4th!

Sonya van Stee said...

What a cool technique! Very nicely done!

Cheri said...

Love that vellum card, Vicki!!! Happy 4th! Stay cool out there in AZ.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Both of these would be perfect card for a certain sailor! Happy 4th!

Sharon said...

Great cards. Really like how you used the vellum.

CindyRomanDaversa said...

Vellum card is amazing! CAS is wonderful!

Mary Ann said...

Very Pretty Cards!!!Happy4th!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice cards! Happy 4th of July!

Linda said...

I like your stars on both of your cards.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Happy Fourth to you, Vicki! Good luck with the wedding...I am thinking of you!

Verna Angerhofer said...

As always your cards are super amazing. Love them both.

Patti Rogers said...

Thank you for sharing your cards. I love the colors you used in your projects.

Sharon Underwood said...

Thanks, Vicki, for giving me a great idea for a 4th of July card! I didn't have the traditional type of stamps for this holiday but I had some to put together for a great card, thanks to you!

janet33234 said...

Great cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

redwasher1 said...

Vicki, your cards are stunning!! Love them both.

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh I totally love the gold star one too! And love that vellum overlay! Awesome creations!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Both cards are really fun....love the vellum overlay on the first and the fun stripes on the second.

stampqueen said...

Great cards - love the vellum one best - cool idea!!

Pat Jandacek said...

A number of fresh ideas in these two cards. Thanks for sharing.

Gayle said...

Great cards, Vicki, Happy 4th of July.

Theresa said...

Very nice cards!

Kitty said...

Beautiful cards. Glad you're back even if it's only for a hop

Blessings,
Kathleen

NJMullins said...

I love these! Your design on the second card is so crisp and fresh!

Unknown said...

Very nice, thanks! Have fun!

Kay S said...

Nice cards for the 4th! I especially like the first one with the vellum over the other words/sentiments.

craftsbyreva said...

awesome cards!

Lori said...

Fantastic cards Vicki!! Love the first one, I need to try one like that!!

Lee said...

Very cool designs...I totally love that vellum overlay!! Thanks so much for joining in!