Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Mid-Week Challenges

I saw the challenge over at Simon Says Blog Challenge of Ode to Summer, and knew I had to play!

I used the "summer" fun images from GKD, Hello Sunshine.  I think these flops are so cute! Looks like a fun day, in the summer, at the beach to me.

I also saw the Muse Challenge card this week by Lynn Mangan. I have been wanting to make a faux polaroid frame and I think I accomplished it!

This was a fun card to make using basically my [unused] punches.  I also used my Bazzill paper! [I noticed a texture on Lynn's card] I think I bought this book of paper at least 2 years ago, and shamefully, I haven't ever used any of it!  OM!  That is really bad :).  So, Lynn (& Muse), thank you for this challenge!!  I love using my unused supplies.



Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Love both cards, Vicki! Such a cool 'beach' scene...love the fun, summery colors, too! Great CASE of Lynn's Muse card...such pretty flowers and I love the textured background!

The Crafty Laydee said...

Love these Vicki-the beach scene is fabulous and you nailed that Polaroid frame!
Nessa xx

Olga said...

love both, the second is my favorite,

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Love the bright pink for this week's Muse! Thanks for playing along, Vicki!

Meihsia Liu said...

What fun and fabulous cards! I especially love the beautiful sunshine card. The beach themed background is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge this week. :)

landerson213 said...

Awesome cards. Love those pink polka dots! :)

Lauren
http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

Lynn said...

Vicki, the summer scene is oh so sweet and I absolutely love the punches on your Muse card. Fabulous and gorgeous as always!

Karen M said...

Gorgeous cards and I love the pink version of the muse - it looks fabulous:) hugs xx

SmilynStef said...

Love that vibrant pink ... what a happy card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...