Friday, July 5, 2013

Dare 2B Artzy

It's Friday again -- I hope you had a fun July 4th! I on the other hand traveled to Florida. Today is the big day - the son is getting married! At least I think he is - [I am scheduling this post ahead of time.] I am just worried that the JOP is closed for the long holiday week end. According to my son, he called and they are open. I sure hope that is the case - if not, I guess we'll have an enjoyable week end in Florida. I'll let you all know when I get back next week.

For today's D2BA Friday, I am joining in a few new challenges;

Love to Create Challenge Blog; a color challenge.

I used Butterfly Kisses, and a sentiment from Thinking of You.



I adore this company's color schemes.  I have a lot in my Pinterest folders.








CAS - Colours & Sketches













Lastly, I joined in the Muse Challenge, but I missed the deadline.  That figures :).

I used a ton of bling, but what the heck -- it looks kind of cool.  I used Retro Pattern












Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin [on the sidebar] -- Google Reader is no longer. Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love all that green on the first two cards!

Marisa said...

Swooning over all that green on the first card and wonderfully done on the other two :)

Unknown said...

Oh Wow Vicki, these cards are fantastic. They are bright and colorful and lovely...just perfect!

Kitty said...

I would love to follow you on Bloglovin but there is nothing on your side bar about it. So how do I follow you?

Blessings
Kathleen

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous cards Vicki, adore the middle one with that super sentiment.
Like kathleen...hope you add a bloglovin button to make it that bit easier. :)
Hugs Mau xx

Mary Marsh said...

these are great cas cards Vicki-love the bright colors- especially the greens on the first two-so well done