Monday, May 6, 2013

SCS Color Challenge #425

It's Color Challenge time again over at Splitcoaststampers. I am a sample maker for Karen who chose Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette and Almost Gray with a dessert of green. Well hot damn, I got the dessert..... but I missed the gray. I used black instead. Really, one of these weeks I will get ALL of it correct. I'll just say, I used the closest to Almost Gray.. ;)

I used images from Heartfelt Creations, Bella Rose Leaves and die, along with a sentiment from Dare 2B Artzy, Sunshine Sentiments.  My butterfly is from Spellbinders, Les Papillions.
Like the colors?  Pop on over and play.

QUESTION:  Just curious, why do you unsubscribe to blogs?  I am loosing Followers, and I am really curious as to why........... :)  Thanks for responding~



Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Knockout!

Ps I'm losing followers also, wondering if its people unsubscribing or something to do with Google. Did you see Melissa Cash's post about google suddenly not allowing comments to her blog if not a member of google+
That's why I'm wondering if its Google

Nan G said...

Gorgeous card! It's Google+ please don't change over. From what I've read Google Followers will still be available to us 'bloggers', not so for those on type pad. Personally I've switched to Bloglovin to get my updates. Less email coming in and really should cost you less if you're using Feedblitz. We're not leaving you, Vicki!!

Unknown said...

Incredible card Vicki...I love those butterflies and the colors you chose!