Monday, April 22, 2013

Cards on Monday - A Walk Down Memory Lane



It's MONDAY!  Today I am doing something different.  Today, I am entering my Monday Card into a challenge!  I got an email from Inkspirational #16 and loved the card to CASE.





















Instead of showing a sneak peek, I am showing my entire card.  I still need cards for my son [3 more days!] so I totally made this a masculine, [encouraging] card.  Unfortunately, he is doubting his decision to join the Navy....

You can pop on over to A Walk Down Memory Lane Blog for the supplies I used.

SIDE NOTE:  After an ALL DAY dilemma [literally], I figured out my comment situation and fixed it.  The bad news?  I lost ALL my comments from the last 5 days -- ouch!  Feel free to add comments on back posts :).  Thanks to all who helped me - - I love the stamping community - you all ROCK!


ps - Please CLICK Bloglovin to follow my blog. I have made the switch~ :) 


Thanks for stopping by~

3 comments:

Taheerah said...

Oh wow, this is amazing Vicki!!! so striking with the woodgrain panel and the colours and the frame for the sentiment! Awesome work!!

Marisa said...

Beautiful dramatic card!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty!!!!