Saturday, March 30, 2013

Just Us Girls #182 - Wild Card


This week over at JUGS, Maria chose a technique that I haven't even heard of; Puzzel Piece Resist.  It really is a fun technique.  In hindsight, when you do this, you want more contrasting colors [like the sample Beate shows].


Once again, masculine [for the son].  I used some of my older stamps from SP&Company; Houndstooth and Bold Sentiments I.

Do you like to try new techniques?  Well go for it, and enter your card over at Just Us Girls!  We would love to see what you create~

NOTICE: Please note I have made the switch to Bloglovin.  Please click to FOLLOW ME on my sidebar


Thanks for stopping by~

8 comments:

Elise said...

GORGEOUS inspiration, as ALWAYS, Vicki! THANKS sooooo much, for blazing the way, so elegantly! This card is BEYOND classy, I love it!!! You make JUST US GIRLS look guuuuud, girl!!!!!

Brenda said...

This is breathtaking! I love the colors you used. This would be an ideal masculine card. Also, how do you like Bloglovin?

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I bet your son will love this card. Cool technique!

Payne Holler Cards said...

Hey! Now this is pretty cool ...will be trying it!
Happy Easter!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Very cool, Vicki. The stars are almost 'hidden' amongst the houndstooth. I like it!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

thanks for sharing this new technique
and Stopping by to wish you a Happy Easter...
Bibiana

Maria said...

LOVE the stars, this came out fabulous!! Nice job.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I LOVE the houndstooth & the colors! Fabtastic!!!