Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Exciting News!!

(click HERE for my Heartfelt Creations post) 

I am thrilled to be able to share with all of you that I was chosen to be on the Inspired By Stamping Design Team!  Oh my!  This is so exciting for me -- the images are just my style,   beautiful, and I can't wait to get started.

Here are the 2 cards that I uploaded for a sample of my work:


Kind of fun to be able to show cards that I made uniquely for this application.  I don't have any of the IBS stamps...yet -- they are coming all the way from Australia, and are in transit as you read this.   Be on the look out for my first post coming soon.  Meanwhile, feel free to pop on over to Inspired By Stamping and look around.  Joanna has all kinds of fun stuff - a store [the important part], Pinterest, Facebook, and naturally, a blog [with challenges!].  There is even a You Tube Channel!  Lots of fun challenges and prizes to be had!

Here are my fellow Teammates:
Vicki Dutcher That's Me! :)

Very talented Ladies huh?  I love it!  Like I said, take some time and check it out.  I'll be posting with IBS as soon as I get in the goodies. I.can't.wait. :)  Thanks Joanna for the opportunity!

Thank you all for stopping by~



19 comments:

Deb Hickman said...

Congrats !!!! It's great to have you on the team. Gorgeous cards. Deb x

Kim O'Connell said...

Congrats!!! Looking forward to seeing all of the masterpieces you will create!

Lynn said...

So happy for you and absolutely no surprise given your amazing talent Vicki!

Glenda said...

Congratulations!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Welcome to the team, my friend! I'm so excited for you. :) Love the creations you submitted to Joanna. :)

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Congratulations Vicki! I can say I knew you when.....

Marisa said...

Whoo hoo, congrats, Vicki! Love the cork you used on both :)

Pammejo said...

Congratulations!!! Love your cards.

Grace Tolman said...

what a beautiful project! looking forward to working with you this term. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats, and Woohoo! So thrilled to be able to see your creations in yet another site!!! I'm not surprised that YOU were chosen. Always amazing cards, and style! You go girl!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love the cards! Super excited to be working together on this new team!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Vicki-
Gorgeous cards and I am excited about our term together. Looking forward to seeing all your beautiful creations.

Caroline D. said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to see the creations ahead!

Paperesse said...

I'm looking forward to working with you too! These are both so nice. I hadn't thought to use something with an actual cork look, such a good idea!!!

Maria said...

Big congrats to you! Love the layering on your cards and the use of cork...great job! And, looking forward to seeing more creations for the IBS team!

Anonymous said...

So excited to have you on the team Vicki! You are so talented! Your cards are amazing too! :) Hugs, Joanna

Unknown said...

Congratulations Vicki!!! That is so exciting. I will have to make my way over to that site and see what's up. It's getting hard to keep track of all these wonderful sites to play on.

Payne Holler Cards said...

Super congrats! Wonder Woman (-:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Welcome to the team, so excited to have you joining us!!