Monday, December 17, 2012

SCS Color Challenge

Well, Karen went crazy this time!  A special 2 week challenge [Christmas don't you know is next week!!] of................ALL WHITE with glitter as the dessert!  Thought different didn't ya? LOL -- not so easy for me to do all white.  I WANT TO ADD A POP OF COLOR!  However, I didn't  -- and, you will be so proud of me -- I did remember the dessert! :)

I have white bags for my co-workers, so this white tag will be perfect! :)  I have always loved lace and pearls -- the glitter works wonderfully with all of it too.  Are you up to an all white challenge?  Well, come on over to SCS and play along!  Like I said, you have 2 weeks for this challenge.

I am also entering this in Sunshine Creations Challenge #4 - Seasons Greetings.  While this isn't a card, it is for a Christmas gift and I think it qualifies.

Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Olga said...

Now that is just gorgeous!!!! I love white on white! and the glitter just makes it better!

Marisa said...

Gorgeous white on white, Vicki!!

Roz Willoughby said...

so gorgeous!!

Kitty said...

This tag is gorgeous

Blessings,
Kat

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...