Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Stamp School Study Hall

Today I am showing a fun, bright card using the newly released Stamp School, Birthday Sentiments.


Isn't this just fun!  I totally love it.  Just a side note.  Have you ever popped over to A Walk Down Memory Lane store?  Lisa has like 40,000 items on this site!  Can you say A.MAZ.ING!  On my card, I used My Favorite Things Die-namics Chevron Stripes and some Prima Flowers Hermosa Rose.  These are just a couple of the many items Lisa carries.  Got some time?  Pop over and check it out!  You will find some awesome prices for sure~

Thanks for stopping by~

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Love those chevrons and this beautiful design.

Wanda Cullen said...

This is such a stunning card! LOVE the pink and green colors and gotta love the chevron borders!

Marisa said...

Love this!!!

LeAnne said...

This is just GORGEOUS! Love those felt flowers...they are perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...