Thursday, August 23, 2012

No Challenges - Just Inspired

Have you gotten onto Pinterest yet?  OMG I spend [unfortunately] hours on this site!  So much to be inspired by!  I found this photo and instantly knew I had to try to put it into a card~







Theresa Momber I am not, however,  I think I captured the photo.  I used a big dauber and post its to achieve this card.  I used GKD images from Vintage Chic (sentiment) and the ferns from Little Critters.

I just love this layout!  I am so drawn to all cards with it, and it worked really well with the GKD images from Various Verses, Timeless Textures and Assorted Greetings.



Another inspiration came from the recommended Bags, Tags and Labels book from Susan over at Simplicity.  What an inspirational book!  I found this bag













Just fun little card for a Happy Birthday.  I loved the bright colors with the black.  Thanks Susan for turning me on to this fun book! :)  My sentiment is from Hero Arts Good Friends.

That's it for me today.  I just love it when cards come together!

Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Sara Mac said...

Wonderful cards Vicky! WOW, I just love them all. That first one is perfectly executed from the inspiration photo.

Marisa said...

Fabulous and perfect take on the insp. picture!! Love the middle one and great use of the bag as insp. on the last one :)

Cheri said...

Fantastic!!!!! All of them!!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow, great job being inspired by that pic! And the other two cards are equally neat in their own different ways. The bottom one reminds me of Color Forms. Remember those? Loved 'em!

Maria said...

OH my heavens! You might give Theresa a run for her money! LOL! Both of these cards are awesome!

Susan Raihala said...

WOW!!!! That second card blew me away....glorious use of white space! The first is so perfect from the inspiration piece, and I'm so glad you are enjoying 1,000 Bags, Tags, and Labels and making fun cards from it!