Saturday, August 11, 2012

Just Us Girls #149

Hi everyone!  JUGS challenge this week rocks!  Use those tiny scraps of ribbon!  I have no problem using scraps, whether paper or ribbon!

Plus, I have to say I love this card! :)  I seem to be saying that a lot lately.  I guess that's good since I am putting this out there for all your viewing!  The pretty die is from Memory Box with the sentiment being Verve, Purely Sentimental.

Do you have scraps of ribbon?  Well put it on card and get over to Just Us Girls and play along!  We love seeing your creations, and who knows YOU might be the Chick of the Week!

Thanks for stopping by~

6 comments:

Maria said...

Love it! The ribbon looks fabulous under that butterfly! Nice job!

Dena J said...

Oh, my!!! Not enough exclaimations for how gorgeous.This is stunning.

Marisa said...

Such a fun use of the ribbon strips! Love the butterfly too :)

Colleen Dietrich said...

SUCH a cool way to use ribbon scraps!

Vickie Z said...

Love the scraps of ribbon behind that butterfly! I'm is a so..so place with creating...too much going on and distraction! Wonderful!

Lisa Kind said...

I love this card too, Vicki! That black just sets off those pretty ribbons and the butterfly looks fabulous! Great job with those scraps!