Friday, August 3, 2012

I Spy Sketches #27

This week Tonie Storie (ravengirl) was spied this week with this sketch:



















I loved this fun sketch!  Here is my sample:


I was totally impressed with ColourQ #148 this week and used them on my card. [Isn't that bag just too cute!]  My sentiment is from Verve's Great Expectations.


I hope you like the sketch and you play in the I Spy Sketches challenge - I love seeing what everyone creates.  BTW - Welcome to our new Special Agent, Arielle Gorgon!  She's going to be a wonderful asset to the Team~

Thanks for stopping by~

9 comments:

Christyne said...

I really love the pennant tails that you used on the crossing strips, so much character!! Fabulous card!!

PatQ's Cards said...

I love your card--especially the shapes in the colors you used. Very classy.

Tracey McNeely said...

All of your banner are so fun. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is a very cool card! Such an eye-catching way to use the colors! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Vicki, your banners are beautifully arranged! thanks for joining us at the colourQ this week.

Elise said...

YOUR use of paper - just makes me love IT and YOU, ever SO much more! THIS is stunning, Vicki!

Anonymous said...

Nice, colorful, love the banners, you make everything look so effortless. LOL I first saw the sketch and thought...wow, that's a difficult one...but no, Ha! Vicki once again comes through with eye candy!!! LOL Love your style
AnnaJernigan

Jean said...

Love this fun card ~ great use of the colors!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous CAS card, love the banners.