Monday, April 30, 2012

Stamp School May Release - Final Day

Hi Everyone - This is the final day of Stamp School's May previews.  Have you liked what you have seen so far?  Like I said, this release is geared towards Dad, and I am having a blast making the cards. I wish my dad was alive to send him one of these!  At least my son will like one of these for DH.


Here are my final 2 samples;

To get this centered sponged area, I made a template 5.5 x 4.25 and cut out the center. It makes it so easy for sponging, and you don't have to waste post its. I used the gorgeous new colors Orange Fizz and Tangy Orange. Love these colors!

I like the couple of basic Father's Day cards I made. Sometimes, a basic card is all you want and/or need.

Be sure and pop over to see the other DT's samples.


I hope you enjoyed the last 3 days of Stamp School previews. Remember, all products are available May 1st over at A Walk Down Memory Lane.  You can see the entire release on THIS post.

Thanks for stopping by~




2 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

Cute cards! Its always hard for me to do masculine cards!

Rita Barakat said...

Cute cards! Its always hard for me to do masculine cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...