Monday, April 23, 2012

SCS Color Challenge

Today, Karen chose some fun colors; More Mustard, Pool Party and Espresso with a dessert of dp and/or handmade dp.


As usual [lately] I was inspired by this flower from Pinterest - (gosh I just love that site!)


I used the fun new in-house designer paper from Gina K Designs, my felt (from Stamp School) flower is cut with Spellbinders Flower, and the sentiment is from PTI Think Big Favorites #13.
HINT:  To get a better depth on the layered flower, use pop dots in between layers.

Come on over to SCS and play in the color challenge this week - the colors are great!
Thanks for stopping by~



4 comments:

Marisa said...

Oooh, love this one, Vicki! Need that nestie so I can make that flower!

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the flower.....

Cheri said...

I have to limit my time in Pinterest....I lose track of time and before I know it..an hour has gone by! This is a great card from the image, Vicki! Very creative.

JJ Sobey said...

I didn't know you could cut felt with the spellbinders. learn something new every day, I guess. Beautiful what you've done with it!