Saturday, April 28, 2012

JUGS #134 & Outlawz PAM0428

Hi everyone - its my week over at the Paper ala Mode at The Outlawz.  This week is easy peasy, use a die.  Any die you want.

I have combined my challenge with the Just Us Girls Challenge, a template for Mom.












As you can see, I made a Beach set of cards using my fun Spellbinders Surf's Up set of shapeabilities.  I made this for my sister (who is a Mom) since my mom is longer with us.  She loves the beach, and I know she will love this fun set of cards.

So, you have 2 challenges to play in today Just Us Girls #134, and PAM0428.  Which will you choose 1 or both?  I hope you choose both! :)

Thanks for stopping by~


3 comments:

Cheri said...

Vicki, these are FABULOUS!!!! What a neat idea and I'm sure your sister is going to love them.

Lynn said...

Vicki, this is an awesome card set...love them all!

Lisa Kind said...

Gosh, your blog is busy, busy, busy! It took forever to find this post! LOL! I wish I could stamp that much! Anyway, I love your card set! So fun!