Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Hero Arts Challenge Blog

Wandering through blogland, I came across a Hero Arts challenge blog.  I love Hero Arts stamps!  The way they stamp, come packaged, the whole gambit!  This is an easy challenge.  Well, you are suppose to pick your favorite - easier said then done when you love them all - However, I picked one of my new purchases that I really do love using - Just Saying Hi.


I made self made washi tape - I adore this stuff, and it is so easy to make!!  I thought it went perfect with the retro phone.  Part of the reason I love this set, is it also has SVG cuts~ No scissors for me!

I am looking forward to this challenge site and using my Hero Arts stamps!

Thanks for stopping by~


12 comments:

Heather T said...

Lovely use of what might have been a red, white and black colour scheme. The way you added vintage toned tape just takes the card to the next level. Superb!

A Blog Named Hero said...

Great colour combo, fantastic retro card!!

Thanks so much for playing in our challenge!

Good luck!

Linda
A Blog Named Hero

Michelle said...

This is a gorgeous, CAS card, Vicki! Love it!

Chari Moss said...

Great Card! I love the B&W with red, and the self made washi tape is Fab!

LilyPinkScraps said...

Gorgeous! Love the stamp, so retro and the colour scheme, fabulous :)

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I just adore your card! The polka dots pair perfectly with the retro phone

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card...love the colors!

Peggy said...

Fabulous card! Love your homemade washi tape!

Karen B. said...

What a cool card with a retro feel! The banners are great behind the focal image.

Mary Dawn said...

i love this stamp set too, and this card? practically perfect! yay for digital die cuts, right? thank you so much for playing along with our first challenge!

Stephanie @ A Steph-Made Life said...

Lovely card! I love the self made washi tape, and I love that stamp set too! I didn't know there were SVG cuts for it! I'll have to check those out!!

Kristina said...

i just bought a digi die cut and can't figure it out. yours looks fab!

xo, Kristina
Visiting from A Blog Named Hero
Please stop by and say hello :)
www.pearlgateway.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...