Monday, March 26, 2012

SCS Color Challenge #368

This is my week over at SCS for the color challenge - I chose Elegant Eggplant, Concord Grape and Melon Mambo, with a dessert of stripes.  Not quite sure why I chose these colors- not really my style, but a challenge for me too I guess. :)



I used the fun, newly released images from Gina K Designs, Wild Flowers.  Because I don't have the SU ink pads in these colors, I used Stamp School's colors; Pop Tone  Grape Jelly and Cotton Candy, and Grapesicle (released April 1).  I love that these colors do actually match the SU colors so closely, you wouldn't know [if I didn't tell you].  These inks are like the old SU pads (the ones I liked so.much.better.) and they are only 4.99 each (can you say cheap), and yes, there are re-inkers too!

If you like these colors and are inspired, pop on over to SCS and play in my Color Challenge - I would love it!  You do need to become a member (its FREE).  SCS is an amazing site for answers to ANY craft question you might have and let me tell you INSPIRATION galore with the literally 1,000's of gallery cards available!  I can't recommend this site highly enough!

Thanks for stopping by~



5 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Fabulous card, Vicki. Those colors are terrific together and I love that stamp set.

Cheri said...

Totally awesome, Vicki.....colors are fantastic!!!

Notes by Nina said...

Beautiful card Vicki, I love the colour combination you used.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love this color combo! It's so pretty!

Angelica Schmidt said...

Beautiful card Vicki! Just love these colors and that butterfly! I just received this stamp set myself and made a card yesterday with it for a challenge on STV. God Bless You! Have a great day Angie!