Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sneaking in a few Challenges

When I saw the CASE Study challenge, I had to play.  I just love making CAS cards!




 I used the technique of striping your ribbon with copics. It's fun, and I love the look of stripes.




I also couldn't let the One Layer Wednesday 76 challenge get by without joining in. This week was white, gray with a pop of color. I think my sentiment should of been lower, but oh well next time.
On both cards, I used PTI stamps; Think Big Favorites #6, Signature Greetings, Fancy Flourishes

Thanks for stopping by~


15 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Awesome cards Vicki. I love your ribbon stripes.

Payne Holler Cards said...

you are my Queen of CAS!
love those ribbons

Marisa said...

Great case using the ribbon and love that flourish :)

Susie said...

That OLC is drop-dead gorgeous. Very classy.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Yep- stripes work for me too! Great job. Happy looking cards!

Cheri said...

Love'n these, Vicki!!!!

Paula Whittaker said...

lovely CAS cards

librariane said...

I get what you mean about the sentiment, but where you currently have it makes the flourishy stuff flow quite well. It's almost an extension of the other stamp!

Jenny said...

Your OLW card is just fabulous, love the matching purple sentiment too!
I adore your CASE of Jen's card too, perfectly CAS :)
Jenny x

Deborah Frings said...

Both cards are absolutely superb! Love the way you've coloured the ribbon and the bling on your OLW card is fab!

Bonnie said...

Your sentiment looks just fine where it is, Vicki! Love the bling to bring in the pop of color.

Carol said...

Gorgeous cards, both of them, Vicki! I especially love the grey flourish with the pop of purple...beautiful!

Suzanne Russell said...

Both are beautiful! I need a refresher on striping ribbon with Copics; mine always bleed :-( Thanks for always sharing so much inspiration!

Mynnette said...

These are both fabulous--and I LOVE the choice of purple with the gray--so gorgeous!!! :)

Jean Martin said...

WOW Vicki these are great!!! Thanks for sharing these with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...