Friday, December 30, 2011

Stamp School - 12/30

Hi there - this is Day 2 of the Stamp School's January release. Check out the Stamp School Blog! I used the Christian Sympathy set.  Unfortunately, I am finding I need sympathy cards more and more.  Yeah, getting old.... blech! :)  I used Sweet Tooth cardstock along with Snow Cone and Blu Raspberry [some SU dp].  My frame is made from Spellbinders Label 21
Be sure and check out the store!  Amazing array of products!!
Want more inspiration?  Check out the fellow Faculty:



Thanks for stopping by~
ps - All the listed products are available starting Sunday, January 1st~ Happy New Year!


4 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

I love the flowers and your color choices on this, Vicki!

Rochelle Sodipo said...

I love the flowers! So pretty! The colors just pop!

Cheri said...

I love that open label focal point and the colors are so striking.

Amber said...

SO beautiful. Love the vibrant colors!
Hugs
Amber