Friday, December 16, 2011

Gina K Designs December Sale!!!

I wanted to share with you the fabulous sale Gina K Designs is having for December!  We're talking some of my favorite images~

Aren't these wonderful! I adore the fonts too~ I have gone into my computer and pulled out some cards I have made in the past with these sets.  I just thought I would share a few with you [ and maybe inspire you at the same time!]

Framed Greetings

Garden Silhouettes


Various Verses



Smile


Just a little inspiration -- pop on over to the STORE and get these fun sets at an awesome price!  Oh better yet, send hubby over and have HIM buy them for YOU for the holiday! :)  Great stocking stuffers~~

Thanks for stopping by~







3 comments:

Marisa said...

Holy moly, woman! You've been busy!! Love them all :) Great showcasing of that adorable set. LOVE the third one. Thanks for the card (((hugs)))! It's gorgeous! Love that green flourish. More to add to my wish list LOL!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, your parade of cards is awesome! Love them all...especially the first one (makes me think spring might be around the corner - lol)!

Elise said...

WHAT an OUTSTANDING collection of your jaw-dropping talent, Vicki - sheesh! YOU make these stamps look guuuuuud!