Friday, September 9, 2011

Pals Paper Arts & TCP Sketch








I got this free set of Halloween stamps from Cat's Pajama's, when I went to CHA.  I don't really do Halloween (I really dislike the "holiday" actually), but I found a couple of challenges and figured I would use the stamps and play.  Pal Paper Arts is totally new to me, the challenge is a Halloween Card. and of course  I had to play with the sketch from Tuesday's TCP Sketch (it is their stamps after all).

Thanks for stopping by~



5 comments:

Olga said...

Vicki this is super cute!!!!! Love all the details

Marisa said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Vicki :) Love the flags and the image is too cute. Great card.

Linda Callahan said...

Your little witch is a cutie!

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my golly...cute cute cute Vicki. Love how you did your sentiments.

Melanie said...

Very cute card. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...