Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Stampin B's 126

This week Emily, over at the Stampin B's,  is challenging us to use a clip or pin on your card.  I hope you can actually see my pin.  See that little red dot - yep, that's it. I made my bow a tad looped, but I was in the mood. :)  I have decided the latest dp out there right now, is just awesome.  It just practically makes the card itself!  I used Mark's Finest Papers newly released stamp set Butterflies & Wisteria.  MFP also sells hat pins, and the price is very doable!  Come on over to the Stampin B's and upload your clip or pin card!
Thanks for stopping by~


10 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

luscious in color and design..fab pin

Lisa H. said...

great colors and I always love a pin added to a card.

Vicky Gould said...

Just as pretty as can be!

Benzi said...

I agree about the gorgeous paper...hmmm, that really looks familiar. What a luscious ribbon/bow and I do see your pretty stick pin. Gorgeous creation, Vicki!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! :)

Mary Marsh said...

really pretty vicki and I love the dp as well-the sentiment looks great framed in the spellbinders die

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Really pretty card, Vicki!

Payne Holler Cards said...

really beautiful - love that ribbon and bow...with pin (-:

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Beautiful colors, especially the RED pin!! LOL!

Lois said...

This is such a cheerful looking card with the bright yellows and greens.