Monday, August 29, 2011

SCS Color Challenge

I am Karen Barber's sample maker for the SCS Color Challenge.  This week -- major challenge for me anyway - Cherry Cobbler, Calypso Coral, More Mustard.  I don't have any Calypso Coral so I used orange.  Not quite coral, but that's all I had.  I used some of my old stamps - the jar is Inkadinkado, the jelly beans are a SU from 1994!  The dots (dessert is self made dp) are PTI Polka Dots Basics.  I can say, I won't be using these colors again, but doable for the challenge!  :)  I used the sketch from Paper Players CAS Sketch #61.
Thanks for stopping by~


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya know, I would never have put those colors together, ever! Now I see your card and I absolutely love that combination. It's a beautiful card!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Mmmmm! Now I'm craving jelly beans. :-) Great job with the color challenge, Vicki! Very cute!

Lisa H. said...

you are brave....those colors were a challenge for me. Love what you did with them. cute card!