Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Flourishes Challenge

I have to laugh, I started this card as one of my Dirty Dozen cards.  However, after seeing the fun Flourishes Hop Scavenger Hunt, I realized this card pretty much had all the "hints" on it!  I did a little tweaking and now it qualifies!  You need the following:
Square on card - mine is really tiny, but it's there! (see the HUGS)
Green - my leaves
Flower - gotta LOVE the Tim Holtz die!
Decorator Paper
Ribbon
White -- see those gel dots??  :)
Pink & Bling -- well my little pink bling heart certainly works for that! :)
I used GKD Lovely Labels and PTI Turning a New Leaf
This was pretty fun.  I am tying to start playing in more challenges out there in blogland.  I have always liked Flourishes stamps, so, to win some would be excellent!
Thanks for popping in~












4 comments:

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Clever with the square. hee hee This is crisp and clean, great job! Thanks for playing in Flourishes hunt challenge.

stampqueen said...

Hallo,
Great card - love the flower and your little pink heart!!!

ChristineCreations said...

Such great elements together on this card Vicki! Awesome!

June@I will craft said...

Very lovely card. I just bought the Tim Holtz die but havn't used it yet. That might have to change today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...