Sunday, February 27, 2011

Inspiration Challenge & Featured Stamper





This was for the inspiration challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  There was a bench of different pillows, but I couldn't import that photo.  This pillow was the main draw for me though.  For a little punch, I added the sparkle green frame.  The sentiment is from the newly released Framed Greetings from Gina K. Designs.  Just a fun little card.







I so rarely use my Stampin Up stamps.  I have always loved this set and it worked out perfect for today's Featured Stamper CASE.  I also have to chuckle at how I am so drawn to green and orange - I just love that color combo!

I am going to see what the VSN challenges are at SCS.  I am in the mood to stamp and a few challenges seem to be on my list.  I might have more postings today -- thanks for stopping in ~

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Wow! Love your take on the Inspiration challenge and the green frame is perfect to set off the black and white. That SU set was always a favorite of mine too! Beautiful card!

Pauline said...

Loved how you used your inspirations challenge. Colors are beautiful. I loved the second card. I have to agree these colors go so well together.

craftieodmae said...

2 gorgeous cards!!!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Beautiful cards, Vicki!

Payne Holler Cards said...

2 beauties! I am lovin that second card too!!! need to pull out that set (-:

Auntie Em said...

Great cards! I love your take on both designs. The black and white with the punch of green sparkle is so striking and I love the black blossoms on the green and orange framed with the black and white. Awesome!
Thank you for sharing! :)