Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday SCS

I was so excited to play in the Friday challenge over at SCS.  I can't remember the last Friday morning I had off!  I went to bed thinking "warm & fuzzy" - (the challenge) and kept thinking felt.  I really like felt on a card and don't think I have done that yet.  This was the perfect opportunity!  Good ole nesties come through again!  They cut felt just like paper -- perfect!  I used my new Hero Arts (love the swirl!) along with a Verve verse.  Verve does have the prettiest fonts!  It makes cards all that more elegant!  I'm off to work though I would rather stay home and stamp~~
Thanks for stopping by -- remember, all comments ARE SO APPRECIATED  :)  Have a fun Friday~




8 comments:

Marisa said...

Your felt stars are great, Vicki! Well done on the challenge :)

Bonnie said...

That felt does look warm and fuzzy! I love the warm colors too!

Tanya said...

so pretty! love the bright colors. have a wonderful weekend. :)

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I really love these bright colors!!

Bee said...

I'm itching to use felt on a card too, and am so pleased that you said nesties cut felt well! Thanks for the inspiration!

Bee said...

Oh and you've made me covet the star shaped nesties too!!

Mary Marsh said...

cute card vicki-love the felt stars-nice work on this challenge

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great cards- love those colors!