Monday, January 10, 2011

Featured Stamper, STV Sketch, TLC












The Featured Stamper this week was unknown to me, however, she had a   lovely gallery. 
I made an attempt at rolled flowers.  I forgot the last step of putting a pearl in the center~ shoot.  I think that would of made this look much better.  Oh well, I'll add them before giving this to someone.  I used the GKD stamp set Hopeful Hearts.  These round cards are fun to make.

















This is for the Stamp TV Sketch Challenge.  I used GKD stamp set Gleefully Your's.  This really is a fun musical set~



 This is for the TLC challenge over at SCS -- I haven't played this challenge in weeks!  This week we were helping our mojo - pick a color challenge, a sketch challenge and a TLC challenge from the past.  All that was left was to pick your image!  Yep - easy enough.  I used MFP's Sew What? this will be releasing on this Tuesday.  My TLC challenge was sewing - faux or real.  I attempted real -- OMG I so suck at using my sewing machine -- I went back to faux.  I am in a rush (gotta get to bed) so this card I am thinking could of been better but it is what it is for tonight.

That is it for me today.  Tomorrow starts the 4 day Mark's Finest Papers Blog Hop. Stop on by and check it out~~
Thanks for stopping by-




6 comments:

Marisa said...

Fabulous circle card, Vicki! Love that nestie shape you used for it. Have been avoiding this one but you are killing me with how good it looks as a circle card! Great work on the flowers too.

I could use that piano card for my daughter's piano teacher! Love the black and yellow and a darling last card too. Great work!

Peggy said...

Gorgeous cards Vicki!! Love the rolled flowers even without the pearls!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Wow Vicki, three beauties! TFS!

Betty Benton said...

Wow -- all three are terrific but the one with the three spools of thread and the buttons is my fav!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Great job on all three cards! Your rolled flowers look fine! I like the designs!

Mary Marsh said...

I am really liking all 3 of these cards vicki-especially the "sew what" card-it's a great stamp set and your card really shows the set well