Friday, December 31, 2010

One Layer Wednesday

I love the One Layer Wednesday challenge.  It is so easy and stress free.  This took what 5 min?  I spent more time staging the photo than actually making the card!  I love the card too!  Sweet and to the point :).  I used my new stamps from Verve, Heart to Heart.  Because the card has SO MUCH white, I put in a colored background.  I like the way it makes the card just pop!
I'll be back tomorrow with another Speedy the Cat's Challenge.  Thanks for stopping in~~

10 comments:

Becky said...

hahaha, Fabulous one layer.

craftieodmae said...

It's a beauty!

Ruthie said...

really great! so simple - love it!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Lovely! And in my fav color too!! TFS!

Marisa said...

Great CAS, Vicki :)

Lisa A. said...

Super Sweet, Vicki...LOVE it!!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great cas card-I am going to have to check out the olw blog-

Heather T said...

Stunning card Vicki, the heart takes centre stage and the pretty font of the sentiment is very classy.

Deborah Frings said...

Fab!! Love the heart stamp.

Jennifer Styles said...

This is just gorgeous! Great image and perfect layout!

Awesome job on the challenge and thanks for playing along with OLW34!