Saturday, November 6, 2010

Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge #28

Harriet over at Speedy the Cat's Blog Challenge has challenged us to use piercing on your card.  I have to laugh every time I am "required" to do piercing I struggle!  You can see my piercing - not much but it is there!  I made a scrapling for my card.  These little 2 x 4.5" are so cute in real life!  It was the perfect size to go with my little candle - Just a cute Hostess thank you set.  This is a sneak peek of Mark's Finest Papers set, Welcome Home.  Don't forget, the blog hop starts Tuesday and runs through Friday!  Lots of chances to win!  Meanwhile, head on over to SCF Blog and try to win a stamp set there!  A winner for every 50 entries!  Hope to see you!  Thanks for stopping in~~


6 comments:

redwasher1 said...

Vicki, I just love this, it is gorgeous!! I never heard of a scrapling before but must try it!

Joanne Travis said...

Such a fabulous thank you or a housewarming gift. Beautiful coloring on the house image.

Joanne (jojot) said...

teemie and sweet....and of course I am loving the lighthouse

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a fabulous card Vicki. Love that lighthouse and the great colors. Perfect gift pack. :o)

Peggy said...

Wonderful card and the candle wrapper is awesome!! Love your gift set!

Mary Marsh said...

love the cute scrapling vicki-I really like lighthouse images-you are showing your sneek peak well-you should pick up a template for paper piercing-it makes it so easy