Tuesday, August 17, 2010

CAS & Color Challenge

Had a lot going on yesterday, and no time to stamp.  Today, I whipped out this little card for combining the SCS CAS and Color Challenges out.  CAS was the sketch - nice sketch for a CAS card, and the colors were new SU colors cherry cobbler, always artichokes and pretty in pink . Not quite the colors I have so I used the closest ones I thought would work.  As you can tell, what makes this CAS - I simply used punches~~ [and BTW a VERY FAST card!!! I needed that since I needed to get to work] and the sentiment from Gina K Designs Stars stamp set.

I  had enough of you ask about the how to make a watermark that I am going to work on the tutorial tomorrow and maybe even get it posted!  That's the goal anyway.  Keep your fingers crossed.  Thanks for stopping by -

Remember to check out my Blog Candy if you haven't had a chance.  Picture on the right sidebar.

6 comments:

Marisa said...

This is darling, Vicki! Love the large embossed dots and the polka dotted centers of the stars. Darling card :)

Becky said...

Vicki this is fabulous girl, love the stars and the embossed panel.

martina's kaartjes said...

Lovely card, love the colours !
Greetings, Martina
x

craftieodmae said...

awesome!!

Peggy said...

Such a bright and fun card! Love the embossing and stars!

Mary Marsh said...

this is a great card vicki-love the colors and the cas layout. I like the stars and the edging on them-looking forward to the tutorial