Thursday, May 27, 2010

Stamping B's #60 - Patriotic Card

Vicky Gould has challenged us to make a patriotic card.  Needless to say, this is a challenge for me since I ONLY have stars for patriotic.  On to the trusty internet for  flag image to use - [there are a ton out there - lol]. and my stars suddenly look patriotic!  I also printed out the sentiments to go along with my images.  Want to play?  Well, come on over and upload your card at Stampin B's~~ we LOVE it when you join us. 
Oh yeah, BTW if anyone knows where I can mail this card PLEASE let me know.  I would LOVE to forward it somewhere who would appreciate it~ Thanks for stopping by~~

12 comments:

Edna Morrisedie said...

Great job given you restrictions, I get a feeling we will be seeing plenty of US patriotism in the coming month!!

Peggy said...

Awesome card! The flag definitely brings out your stars!

Joanne Travis said...

I love patriotic cards and this one is fabulous!! LOVE your design here. Have a happy and safe Memorial Day and may God bless our troops.

Mary Marsh said...

I really like patriotic cards and yours is awesome. the flag behind the stars was a great idea. I am so going to be a part of this challenge

Marisa said...

What a great card! Fabulous use of the colours and your flag :D

Bonnie McLain said...

This is really a very nice card Vicki... love the way you have created a card with stars... that is really nice... might have to give this one a try... thanks..

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

When I think of patriotic, I think of stars. This card really appeals to me...especially the RED. LOL!!

Robbie said...

Vicki, this is so cute! I love the sentiments you used and layout!

Francie G. said...

Fabulous, Vicki! Really like this design, your stars and stripes!

Wanda Cullen said...

This is a great patriotic card, Vicli...especially love the circle flag BG!

Julia Aston said...

Great design on this Vicki! love the flag and all the fun stars!

Betty Wright said...

Totally fabulous design and patriotic detailing, Vicki! Awesome look!