Friday, April 2, 2010

Fun at the Farm Book

This is my first DT sample for Clear Dollar Stamps.  I have to say I really had fun with this stamp set Fun at the Farm to make this book.  My 2 year old niece is learning animal sounds so how perfect is this for her!  I made this for the F4A6 challenge over at SCS  an accordion card, along with the Inspiration challenge.  My inspiration was this hat.  I thought it looked like the farmers hat... 

I would like you all to notice that I did use my COPICS to color all my farm animals!  I think I did okay the light source is still eluding me, but the more I see samples, and play with them, I will get it!  I have to laugh tough, I didn't really color good as a child ~~ an artist I am not!  I need to work at it!  LOL

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment - I love to hear from you!!  Later..
.

10 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is so cute Vicky. I love the colors you used. Cute Cute. I love the squares behind the farmer. The inside is adorable. Great job combining challenges.

merniebug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
merniebug said...

Vicky, I think you did a phenominal job with your copics. This card is so cute, both design wise and your coloring. I've got to get myself in gear to catch up.

merniebug said...

Gosh, I already deleated one post because I can't type. Now I see I can't spell either. It's phenomenal!!!

craftieodmae said...

this is awesome , she will love it!!!! Your coloring is perfect to me, don't be so hard on your self!

Payne Holler Cards said...

how clever! love it and will try it for my 3 yr old!!! Olga is right...too hard on yourself - you're a natural!!!
have a wonderful Easter!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

so cute and clever...your neice will love it

Gloria Westerman said...

Vicki this is adorable...love it..

Wendy Hall said...

This is fabulous Vicki!! What a great idea for all those animals!! I luv it!
Hugs
Wendy

Laurie Wilson said...

How adorable is that!? Love the sweet country look, and the open up book style... just too cute!